A fantastic new role for a Contract Administrator – based in London.
- Facilitate logistical aspects of commodity contract administration and execution by coordination with respective trading desks, and producers/manufacturers.
- Arrange and track daily truck, rail, and ocean shipments between producers, storage facilities including LME/Comex warehouses, ports, and consumers.
- Plan and execute logistics solutions which meet the highest level of efficiency, cost effectiveness and optimal customer service including storage and freight rate negotiations.
- Approve costs and invoices associated with the execution of contracts; calculate expense accruals and physical execution of metal movements as they relate to Company’s businesses and update these in the system.
- Develop and maintain relationships with service suppliers, producers and customers in a manner which creates operational synergies across the supply chain.
- Maintain internal records including inventory and in transit reporting along with title transfer documents. Reconciliation of inventory records for reporting to traders, credit, and treasury as well as external parties.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner.
- Maintain and distribute storage and freight cost database in order to facilitate timely and accurate trading decisions.
- Record VAT reporting in conjunction with Accounting.
- Preparation and execution of Letter of Credit documentation.
- Responsible for timely releases, invoicing, and other document execution to counterparties as well as subsequent coordination of payments with the treasury department.
- Liaise with other departments including trading, treasury, risk, credit, accounting, and IT.
- Special projects and additional responsibilities/administrative functions as assigned.
- 2-3 years Base Metals traffic/logistics experience.
- Degree educated.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent organization and communication skills required.
- Knowledge of letters of credit and proficiency with documentation related to contract execution such as shipping and banking documents.
- Experience with contract management software a plus – preferred knowledge of the Trinity suite.
- Ability to work in a team, sharing work duties, files, and working cooperatively with others.
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Please apply via the contact form at the top of this page.
Or contact us if you need further information.